LANCASTER, Pa. — Franklin & Marshall guard Brandon Federici has been selected to participate in the 2018 Reese's Division III All-Star game announced by the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC). Federici will be the first player in program history to play in the game.
The Reese's Division III College All-Star game will be played on Saturday, March 17, at 3:30 p.m. (EDT), prior to the NCAA Division III championship game at the Salem Civic Center in Salem, Va. The teams are composed of two senior student-athletes from each of the eight regions in Division III, two seniors selected by online voting on D3hoops.com and two senior at-large selections.
Federici continues to add to his resume with numerous postseason awards. See below for a list of athletic and academic honors he has garnered this season.
- D3hoops.com Middle Atlantic Region Player of the Year
- D3hoops.com Middle Atlantic Region First Team
- NABC Middle Atlantic Region First Team
- Centennial Conference Player of the Year
- Centennial Conference First Team (4th time)
- Jostens Trophy Finalist (2nd time)
- CoSIDA Academic All-Region (3rd time)
- Academic All-Centennial (3rd time)
- Centennial Conference Academic Honor Roll (3rd time)
- Centennial Conference Scholar-Athlete of the Year (2nd time)
F&M finished the season with a 22-7 record after making its 25th NCAA run and 17th appearance in the Sweet 16. The Diplomats reached the 20-win plateau for the 28th time in head coach Glenn Robinson's 47 seasons. It was also the eighth time in the last 10 seasons that the Diplomats have reached that milestone.