LANCASTER, Pa. - With the threat of an early winter storm headed towards Lancaster on Saturday, the start times to several Franklin & Marshall athletic contests have been moved up. Forecasts are calling for up to six inches of snow in the area.
Saturday marks the senior days for F&M volleyball, field hockey and both men's and women's soccer, with football and men's and women's swimming also set to host home contests.
Below is an updated listing of Saturday's schedule of events. All events will be video streamed live at godiplomats.com/live.
Saturday, Oct. 29 Franklin & Marshall Athletics Schedule:
- Men's & Women's Swimming vs. Johns Hopkins – 10:00 am (moved from 11:00 am)
- Field Hockey vs. Dickinson – 11:00 am (moved from 1:00 pm)
- Volleyball vs. Dickinson – 11:00 am (same)
- Football vs. Susquehanna – 12:00 pm (moved from 1:00 pm)
- Women's Soccer vs. Dickinson – 1:30 pm (moved from 3:00 pm)
- Men's Soccer vs. Dickinson – 4:00 pm (moved from 6:00 pm)