EAST STROUDSBURG, Pa. -- Rachel Wylie reset the school mark in the 55-meter hurdles to lead Franklin & Marshall at the DeSchriver Invitational hosted by East Stroudsburg Sunday afternoon. The invite was a non-team scoring event and had teams from multiple divisions.
- Wylie finished the 55-meters hurdles in a time of 9.09 to narrowly rest the school the mark. Mary Gazda '89 held the previous record at 9.1 she set in 1988. Wylie was also fifth in the 400-meter, clocking a 1:02.22
- The 4x200 team of Wylie, Aleksandra Kiszka, Kaitlin Muccio and Alyssa Ward placed second in 1:49.32
- Abby Grehlinger ran 11:43.93 and placed second in the 3000-meter.
- Emma Lane was third in the 3000 at 11:47.71.
- Alyssa Ward took second in long with a leap of 16'-3.25". Ward also placed second in the triple jump at 36'-2.75" and took fourth with a jump of 5'-1" in the high jump.
F&M returns to action next Saturday and Sunday at the two-day Kane Invitational hosted by Cornell.