Brooks Tennis Center

Brooks Tennis Center Court & Usage Policies

The second addition to North Campus, the Brooks Tennis Center is a lighted, eight-court square with two courts per quadrant. It opened for use in 2007. At the Center is the Epps Pavilion providing fantastic sight lines and plenty of storage space. The “California Cornered” courts slow or stop balls from rolling from one competition court to the next. Additionally, each court is outfitted with its own gate, meaning no disruption while matches change over and coaches coach.   

 

Address: 1089 Harrisburg Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603