WESTMINSTER, Md. – Franklin & Marshall's men's tennis team, who is ranked 20th in the Atlantic South Region, delivered a 9-0 sweep against McDaniel to kick off Centennial Conference (CC) men's tennis action on Thursday afternoon.
Today's win continued a 50-match winning streak against the Green Terror, bringing the Diplomats overall record to 3-3, 1-0 CC while McDaniel fell to 1-2, 0-1 CC.
By the Numbers
Adith Chandavarkar notched his third-straight singles victory with a straight 6-0, 6-0 sweep in the No. 3 spot. Andrew Pace (No. 4) and Ryan Rosenberg (No. 6) also delivered clean 6-0, 6-0 wins in their respective matches.
1. Zack Levin/Isaac Salas (FMCM) def. Luke Shuck/Tate Myers (MCD) 8-1
2. Andrew Pace/Tristan Steffe (FMCM) def. Quinn Burker/Jimmy Wawrzynski (MCD) 8-1
3. Adrian Charchalis/Nicholas Hallal (FMCM) def. Justin Arter/Aidan Finnerty (MCD) 8-1
1. Isaac Salas (FMCM) def. Luke Shuck (MCD) 6-0, 6-3
2. Zack Levin (FMCM) def. Quinn Burker (MCD) 6-0, 6-2
3. Adith Chandavarkar (FMCM) def. Jimmy Wawrzynski (MCD) 6-0, 6-0
4. Andrew Pace (FMCM) def. Tate Myers (MCD) 6-0, 6-0
5. Ilan Blask (FMCM) def. Justin Arter (MCD) 6-1, 6-0
6. Ryan Rosenberg (FMCM) def. Noah Friedman (MCD) 6-0, 6-0
F&M heads to regionally-ranked No. 13 Salisbury on Saturday for an 11:00 a.m. match.