- Baltimore , Md.
- High School:
- Notre Dame Prep
2015-16 Top Marks
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:55.78||2016 Centennial Conference Cha||2/20/2016|
|500 Freestyle SCY||4:59.51||2016 Centennial Conference Cha||2/19/2016|
|1000 Freestyle SCY||10:23.18||Dickinson vs. F&M||1/30/2016|
|1650 Freestyle SCY||16:43.06||2016 Centennial Conference Cha||2/21/2016|
|100 Butterfly SCY||1:02.92||McDaniel vs F&M||1/29/2016|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:16.07||Swarthmore vs. F&M 2015||11/7/2015|
2014-15 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||28.21||Franklin & Marshall vs Bryn Ma||11/7/2014|
|500 Freestyle SCY||5:10.00||Susquehanna vs. F&M||1/17/2015|
|1000 Freestyle SCY||10:33.51||Susquehanna vs. F&M||1/17/2015|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:14.12||Susquehanna vs. F&M||1/17/2015|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||2:15.34||F&M vs. Washington College||11/1/2014|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||4:46.40||Susquehanna vs. F&M||1/17/2015|
- 2015 Best Female Athlete with a Disability ESPY Award winner
- Named CC Swimmer of the Week in January... Member of Team USA for Para Swimming
- Set two world records (400m free and 200IM) and earned six medals (four gold, two silver) at the 2014 Pan Pacific Para-Swimming Championships
- World record holder in the (SM13) 200m IM and (S13) 400m FR.
- Spent freshman season competing for Division I Loyola University Maryland.
High School: Captured a pair of medals (silver in 200m IM and bronze in 100m freestyle) at the 2012 London Paralympic Games... High school team IAAM Champions ... High school team National Catholic Champions.