HAVERFORD, Pa. – Franklin & Marshall competed at the Keogh Invitational Saturday afternoon hosted by Haverford. The invite was a non-team scoring event.
- Chelsea Frantz placed third in the 800-meters with a time of 2:28.37.
- Frantz, Meredith Malcolm, Caroline Kearney and Abby Grehlinger made up the 4x400 relay team that took third in 4:29.05.
- Sabrina Piccinini had a distance of 15'-8.25" in the long jump and placed third.
- A.J. Bates was fourth in the 200-meters at 24.42. Bates also took fourth in the 60-meter hurdles at 9.14.
- Spencer Lyman was second in the mile at 4:27.09 and ran a 2:02.42 in the 800-meters and placed sixth.
- The 4x400 relay team of Bryce Williams, Michael Whalen, Cam Adams and Adam Caccavale finished third with a time of 3:44.39.
- Jabari Benjamin had a jump of 40'-.75" in the triple and finished third for F&M.
F&M returns to action next Saturday and Sunday at the Centennial Conference Championships hosted by Ursinus.